Check items to add to the cart or select all
- Stone Interactive Training Series (Eat / Dance / Play)
- Eat - PLEO rb will "eat" an early dinner or something it dislikes (i.e. herbs) after hearing this verbal command from you if it's hungry or not.
- Dance - PLEO rb will "dance" after hearing this verbal command from you.
- Play - PLEO rb will "play tricks" after hearing this verbal command from you by applying the "tricks" instructions found on the back of this page.
- Leisure Training Series (Sing / Count / Come to me)
- Sing - PLEO rb will "hum or sing" a song after hearing this verbal command from you.
- Count - PLEO rb will "count" after hearing this verbal command from you by standing still and looking up at you. Then after clapping your hands loudly and continuously in front of PLEO rb (within 6 to 8 inches or 15 to 20cm) it will respond with the same number of head nods or tail wags up to five!
- Come to me - PLEO rb will walk forward after hearing this verbal command from you.
- Leisure Food Series (Cycad Leaf / Sugar Cane / Chunk of Ice)
- Cycad Leaf - A healthy essential food which supplies PLEO rb its daily needs. The taste is different from the Conifer Leaf and can also be used as daily food for PLEO rb.
- Sugar Cane - PLEO rb's favorite snack which it likes to eat anytime. It makes PLEO rb happy but please note - too much Sugar Cane will cause PLEO rb to get sick.
- Chunk of ice - Ice helps PLEO rb to cool down and it likes Ice most in a hot environment. Please feed PLEO rb Ice once an hour to prevent it from getting overheated and dizzy in hot environments. NOTE - PLEO rb may refuse to eat ice if it's in a cold environment.
- Health Care Food Series (Coffee Leaf & Bean / Mushroom / Chili)
- Coffee Leaf & Bean - An emotional soothing food for PLEO rb helping it to calm down if emotionally upset.
- Mushroom - A healthy nutrient food for PLEO rb that enhances PLEO rb's healthy condition and resistance to sickness.
- Chili - A high energy food for PLEO rb. It can enhance PLEO rb's physical condition and provide energy to keep it warm in a cold environment. Please feed PLEO rb the Chili Pepper once an hour if it's in a cold environment. NOTE - PLEO rb may refuse to eat the Chili Pepper if it's in a hot environment.
|Name||PLEO rb Supplements Combo Bundle Value Pack|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)2