PW Audio Century Series The 1960s headphone cable that is designed for the maximum sound quality possible for a pure OCC copper litz cable in the most ergonomic form factor. By using 26AWG wires and FEP jacket for the positive signal and 24AWG wires and PVC jacket for negative signal, the 1960s offers a large soundstage, better sense of airiness, bass that is textured and well extended and an incredibly resolving sound matched by no other cable. Available in Black color only.
- Jacket Material: Nylon Jacket, PU insulation, Teflon cover
- Conductor Material: OCC copper with litz
- Conductor Gauge: 26AWG
- Number of Conductors: 8 Conductors
- Possible Plug Types: 3.5mm, 2.5mm Balanced, 4.4mm Balanced
- Possible Connector Types: MMCX, CM 2 Pin, IM, IE. Please contact us if you cannot find the connector types you needed
- Warranty: 1 year
- In the box: PW Audio The 1960s Cable
- Available in Black color only.