Acoustune RS ONE is the first headphone in Acoustune's Monitor Line, available in 2 colors (grey or blue), and is a stage headphone with high durability and listening performance. The new in-ear headphone RS ONE was developed based on the sound quality control and technology developed in the development of the HS series, the data and knowledge gained through the ST1000 production process, and the consistent dynamic coil design.
Myrinx EL Dynamic Driver
- Myrinx units have always been an important part of Acoustune's earphones, and the different generations of the HS series have always witnessed the growth of Myrinx units, and for the new RS ONE series, the team has developed the new Myrinx EL dynamic unit especially for this purpose. Made of medical polymer resin, it is lightweight, very strong and has low wear and tear characteristics, which greatly improves performance with low distortion and higher acoustic performance.
Long Stroke Design
- The Myrinx EL unit's diaphragm is positioned farther away from the back chamber and grille, and with the high input resistance, the normal volume output can be maintained even after a large transient, and the "return air" speed is fast enough to cope with different stages. At the same time, the unit is also very robust, so even if there is a sudden loud whine, it is not easy to damage the unit under such high voltage conditions.
Easy to push low impedance
- In order to match with the wireless system on stage, the impedance is adjusted to a very low level, so that the headphones can match well with the system and reduce the problem of sound quality degradation due to the loss of volume or changes in the characteristics of the headphones.
High strength body
- For stage listening or daily use, RS ONE is designed with durability and stability in mind. The design process eliminates problems such as broken pipes, damaged sockets and shells, and poor contact with cables. The team made the case in two parts to make it impact resistant, heat resistant and sweat resistant.
Newly developed ARM011 headphone cable
- Speaking of the headphone cable, the newly developed ARM011 that comes with RS1 is made of high purity Litz Wire and Kevlar, wrapped with PU material, with a double shielded, double twisted 4 core structure, with a tightly connected, specially made Pentaconn Ear plug and L-shaped 3.5mm curved tip designed for stage performance. Ear, which reduces the risk of wear and tear and perspiration-induced contact problems.
Excellent Field Feeling
- By reducing the number of parts as much as possible, the design has been simplified and the strength of each part has been enhanced, greatly increasing the rigidity of the panel and body. In addition, in order to make it easier for more people to wear the headphones, the small size of the body, the softer wire material, the easier to match impedance design, and the large-stroke sound system bring the headphones a live feeling like a loudspeaker, plus a very good accuracy, whether in daily life or on stage, have a very good listening experience.
- - The first product in the new Monitor Line series
- - Specially designed Myrinx EL dynamic driver for wireless forehearing system and better compatibility with playback system
- - High-strength polycarbonate body with two-part casing for impact, heat and sweat resistance
- - Newly developed ARM011 cable, using high purity Litz Wire and Kevlar bulletproof fiber
- - Special Pentaconn Ear plug for enhanced durability
- Unit: 9.2mm Myrinx EL dynamic driver
- Frequency Response: 20Hz~40KHz
- Sensitivity: 108dB / 1mW at 1kHz
- Maximum input: 30mW (rated at 5mW)
- Impedance: 32ohms
- Weight: 26 g
- Color: Gray / Blue (2 colors)
What's in the box ?
- Earphone: Acoustune RS ONE
- Cable: 3.5mm Plug / Pentaconn Ear connector
- Accessories: AET07 (S/M/L), AET02, carrying case