For those who want to connect to a DAP with balanced output, the two headphone cables Acoustune ARC52 and ARC53 are the closest balanced upgrade to the original cables, and for those who have switched to Pentaconn Ear plug through the ST1000 CM upgrade program, ARC52 and ARC53 are definitely the best choice.
More Stable and Durable New Specification
- In recent years, Acoustune headphones have switched to Pentaconn Ear replacement plugs, which are more stable and durable than the previous MMCX, with closer contact between the plugs and sockets, and better conductivity.
The best equipment of original headphones
- The Acoustune ARC52 and ARC53 balanced headphone cables have been the first to use Pentaconn Ear plugs with 2.5mm and 4.4mm balanced plugs respectively, and the 8-core cable made of silver-plated OFC copper and OFC copper hybrid strikes a good balance between sound quality and portability. The black cable body is tailor-made for HS1657CU, HS1677SS and HS1697TI, which is the strongest combination of visual and audio!
High-density sound generation
- With 8 cores of high purity conductors, ARC52 and ARC53 can bring higher density sound to the headphones, especially the bass part, which sounds more stable and realistic. The cable basically maintains the original tone of the headphones, and strengthens the low frequency while allowing the vocals and other mid and high frequency instruments to play clearly and brightly.
- 8 cores silver plated OFC copper and OFC copper mixed braid
- ARC52 (Pentaconn Ear - 2.5mm)
- ARC53 (Pentaconn Ear - 4.4mm)