KOJO Technology's long-awaited portable headphones are finally unveiled!
With the rise of portable audio Hori, many audiophiles are not only holding headphones, upgrade cables, and DAPs, but also have access to portable headphones. As we enter 2022, KOJO Technology presents the "first in the industry" Doyagu portable headphones, which are made of original artillery gold brass and limited to 300 pieces worldwide, showing its metal processing technology.
Doyagu (Doyagu) means "best friend" in Japanese Akita dialect, and is the name of KOJO Technology's limited edition portable headphones.
- The first one in the market to be made of original gunmetal, which is also the material used in the Japanese currency of 10 yen
- Total weight of material is 1.3 kg
- National treasure Panasonic large capacitors, KEMET ceramic capacitors to stabilize the current and reduce internal noise
- Specially added inductors and capacitors to reduce the impact of external interference
- AAA dry battery design allows users to replace the battery by themselves
- Rail-to-Rail op amp rail-to-rail amplifier design greatly increases the dynamic range of Doyagu
- Each headphone has an independent body number, which is invaluable
- The surface of the head unit will develop a unique brass color over time, giving each Doyagu a unique character and appearance
- The protective design of the volume control is inspired by the crown of a watch, reducing the chance of accidentally touching the volume control.
- The leather design with laser engraved lettering adds a touch of glamour to this art piece.
- Input: 3.5mm
- Output: 3.5mm
- Recommended load: 16 Ω～300Ω
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-100kHz (+0dB, -0.5dB)
- Output power: 8mW + 8mW (32Ω negative load)
- S/N: 80dB or more
- THD: Less than 0.05%
- Battery: AAA battery (replaceable)