Every time Meze Audio launches a new product, it always makes people wonder what surprises are in store for them. ....... If we count, we have already launched in-ear and headphones, Dynamic Driver, Armature Driver and hybrid, it seems that it's time for "headphones + open-ended + moving coil".
The new Meze Audio 109 PRO Open-Ended Dynamic Driver headphones show how the development team mixes listening and aesthetics from the outside with the inside. As the brand's first open coil headphones, the 109 PRO is assembled and tuned with the utmost precision, including the 50mm dual-composite dynamic units, black walnut cups, and the specially developed sound structure, stand, and velvet ear pads, all of which show the same care and pursuit of the product.
- Meze's first Open-Ended Dynamic Driver headphones
- Body made of walnut, zinc and manganese steel, and made with sustainable materials
- Each 109 Pro has a unique grain pattern in the wood shell and the wood will change color over time
- Custom-made unit with beryllium-plated diaphragm, cellulose/carbon fiber composite dome, and zinc-copper alloy ring stabilizer
- Velvet ear pads for added comfort
- Made in Romania